& CCCC Wine Pickup Party
Saturday & Sunday, Nov 19-20, 2011
11 AM to 4 PM
Carlton Cellars Winery Tasting Room
Join us for a special Tasting Event the weekend before Thanksgiving. And if you're a Connoisseurs' Club member, you can also pick up your November wine package and celebrate with the colorful Carlton Cellars Roads End Vertical & Holiday Pack.
Full Case members will receive the following (Half Case members will receive half the quantity of the same selection):
- A vertical of the three latest vintages of Roads End Oregon Pinot Noir:
- 2 bottles of the sumptuous 2009,
- 2 bottles of the stellar 2008,
- 4 bottles of the excellent 2007, really showing the beauty of its age!
- 2 bottles of the 2010 Agate Beach Oregon Pinot Noir Rosé — not just for summer anymore, rosé is for celebrating!
- 2 bottles of the 2010 Cannon Beach Willamette Valley Pinot Gris — for the white wine lovers in the family.
In your package you'll also find special recipes to go with these wines by Chef Paul Parenteau, as well as his pairing recommendations.
Plus at the pickup event you'll enjoy tastings and specially prepared hors d'oeuvres by our own Chef Paul Parenteau. Yum! See his Menu below.
when: Saturday & Sunday, Nov 19-20, 2011
11 AM to 4 PM
where: Carlton Cellars Winery (see map)
130 West Monroe Street
Carlton, Oregon 97111
Chef Paul's Hors d'Oeuvres Menu
Menu subject to change. Also, Chef Paul tells us he'll be bringing different items out throughout the day, to keep things interesting!
- Sun-dried tomato tart with fontina and prosciutto
- Baked tofu with spicy black bean dip and cilantro (vegetarian)
- Glazed shrimp with bourbon bbq sauce
- Yakitori-glazed mushrooms with roasted red bell pepper (vegan)
- Insalata caprese skewers (tomato, basil, mozzarella, EVOO) (vegetarian)
- Lacquered pork with water chestnuts and snow peas
- Sauteed duck sausage coins
- Salmon mousse on baguette
- Dark chocolate bark with roasted almonds and seeds (vegetarian)
- Chocolate truffles (vegetarian)
See you in Carlton!
Join Us Right in the Heart of Carlton
For guides to destinations in the Carlton area, take a look at the helpful Willamette Valley Wineries Association website.
Sign up for our Newsletter:
We value your privacy.